Update on The Joy of Less

For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the next Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Joy of Less, I have good news! The wait is over! I have received my box of soft cover copies.

As you may remember, this latest volume focuses on finding happiness through simplicity. I think the message is much needed in our crazy-busy world. If you are one of those Type-A personalities or perhaps another Material Girl (like Madonna!) you might find some inspiration in these stories of cutting back on hectic lifestyles and getting rid of stuff we don't need.

I need to hang on to a few copies to give as gifts when I'm traveling to visit family over the summer. But I am able to sell a small number of copies to local Howard County folks. The cost is $15. If you would like me to reserve a copy for you, please leave me a message in the comment section below.

Bookstores and libraries will also be receiving copies beginning on April 19. Of course, you can always order a copy from Amazon. So keep your eyes peeled if you're hoping to check out this inspirational book!

Thanks, as always, for your support!

Comments